DescriptionThiamethoxam 25% WDG is a very strong insecticide, with fast and durable poisoning activity. It is especially effective for controlling mites and has low toxicity to beneficial insects.
Thiamethoxam 25% WDG, water dispersible granules, is a broad-spectrum systemic insecticide of contact and ingestion, readily absorbed into plant tissues. It is active against many sucking and chewing insect pests and is used to control Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, Thysanoptera, leaf miners and for preventing vermins, like the mosquito, aphids, sand flies, flea, white fly, white grubs. Thiamethoxam 25% WDG helps to maximize crop potential and allows to obtain healthier and more vigorous plants, better quality of harvested fruits and grains with higher yields.
Thiamethoxam 25% WDG has the following characteristics:
• Name: Thiamethoxam 25%WDG
• Classification: Insecticide
• State: Granular
• Color: Light Brown
• Formulation: Water Dispersible Granule
25% Thiamethoxam WDG can be applied in-furrow at planting time and foliar spray to crop growth and is well suited for:
• Foliar treatments of citrus, cotton, leafy and fruit vegetables, potatoes, rice, soybeans, etc.
• Seed treatment in-furrow for beans, cereals, cotton, maize, oilseed, peas, potatoes, rice, sorghum, sugar beets, sunflowers, etc.
Active Ingredients: Thiamethoxam 25%DG
Available Packages: 75gm